Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

First day of Mumbai.....

 Mumbai..!!!  The city of dreams is called, right!  Not everyone at all!  I too had heard about Mumbai and from there I came to Mumbai too!  It was my first day (the first day), and I had heard that Mumbai is very fast, so everything was going on very fast fast time!  I was living with my brother and brother had told me that everything happens only at the time, such as getting up, taking a bath, and even the time for the pony, how much time to give it is also fixed, because here the train will be late  Did not move and 2 minutes late means the train went!

 Well ...!  Everything was running very fast because the train was packed!  Everything was done, now it was a bus to get to the railway station and it was the same thing that had happened for thinking!  It was not written like our village on buses, from this village, it is the name of all the villages of that village ... Na:!  Then what is your old way, where will it just go and get the answer, do not you read?  Anyway, the people of Mumbai are also very strange, everyone considers themselves a stock of knowledge!  Just like that, just got it, anyway Young (Young should say it would be right, young will be insulted to say) Asking people was to humiliate Khood so I wore a big man!  Eventually I reached the railway station!  It was a pleasure, but as soon as I went to the platform, I was not able to sweat, seeing so many people, I wondered why I came here so far!  Then what is the old way, the train will be called this train!  It was just crying, because there was a blank name written on that train and that too last stop!  A Sadakshnu was looking at my condition, he had come and said to be spoken, now the condition (anger) could not have been done by the AC!  The thought has been told to tell the deen, but Bhaiya said that do not talk to any unknown person!  Then whether Mumbai had started showing the stars in the day, then what did I do?

 As soon as I got on the train, I saw a fight, I was a strange fight!  Two people were laughing at each other and were fighting again, Zagda Bohot was weird, Where is one, why are you laughing?  So tell others why are you laughing?  First said you are laughing so I am laughing!  The other said that I am laughing so laughing!  First I have spoken, why are you laughing at me, the other is the same where you are also laughing at me seeing me!  I was happy to see that quarrel!

 I have just come to the train. Rest you think ...



                                                      ... Mac...

Google translated english..... understand

             

Post a Comment

0 Comments